Gmail Registration is one of the process for one to have a google account, So if you are still in search on how to register a new gmail account using your mobile phone, then keep reading our guidelines here as we shall be discussing it with you freely.
Gmail account is mailing service that helps every user to send, receive and as well circulate information within and outside the region of a particular location.
On this page article our major discussion here is on how you can easily create a new gmail account after reading our article here without any stress.
Create a Gmail account
To sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive.
Sign up for a Gmail account
- Go to the Google Account creation page.
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
- Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
The username I want is taken
You won’t be able to get a certain Gmail address if the username you requested is:
- Already being used.
- Very similar to an existing username (for example, if email@example.com already exists, you can’t use firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The same as a username that someone used in the past and then deleted.
- Reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse.
Someone is impersonating me
If you believe someone has created a Gmail address to try to impersonate your identity, you can:
- File a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
- Contact your state’s Office of Consumer Protection.
Use Gmail for your business
If you want to use Gmail for your business, a Google Workspace account might be better for you than a personal Google Account. Google Workspace starts at $6 per user per month and includes the following:
- A professional, ad-free Gmail account using your company’s domain name, such as email@example.com.
- Ownership of employee accounts so you are always in control of your company’s accounts, emails, and files.
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support from a real person.
- Increased Gmail and Google Drive storage.
- Mobile device management to keep your data secure, such as the ability to remotely wipe lost devices.
- Advanced security and administrative controls.